Trans Computer Maschine is a Semi-modular Vintage Lead Synthesizer + Pattern Sequencer, firstly modelled after two legendary synths and a custom analogue sequencer from Germany.
– 3 Multi-Oscillators with Sawtooth, Triangle, Saw-Triangle and variable Pulse shapes.
– Colour adjustable Noise Generator.
– 3 mode Ring Modulator.
– Advanced Sample/Hold section.
– Selectable 2/3/4-pole resonant LP Filter with auto-oscillation.
– HP Filter with bus selection.
– 2 exponential Envelope Generators offering 3 operation modes.
– Unique Sequencer features like ‘skip’ and ‘set’ can be played live from MIDI keyboard.
– Inter-patch Sequencer pattern ‘Copy/Paste’ feature.
– Fully MIDI controllable.
– Fully VST automatable.
Developer : Cescato
Download : Trans Computer Maschine II