DR-910 is a drum machine inspired by one of the most known percussive instruments that massively helped to define the sound of modern electronic music.
The instrument itself does not need presentations: used by artists like Moby, Fatboy Slim, The Prodigy, Jean Michel Jarre, The Chemical Brothers, Faithless and many many others, the TR-909 quickly became one of the most classic pieces of gear in the electronic musician’s arsenal.
- · Faithful emulation of the original sound
- · Four stereo outputs
- · Mute and pan options for each instrument
- · Independent send level to the built-in reverb unit for each instrument
- · Built-in compressor featuring IDP cicrcuit
- · Built-in reverb unit routable to output 1-4
- · Lo-Fi FX with three independent modes
- · Full MIDI support through MIDI CC#
- · Behringer BCR-2000 custom template
- · Easy to operate
- · Low CPU usage
Developer : MaxSynths
Download : DR-910